Job Requirements and Description for China Business Managers (Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou)
Job Description: Business managers are responsible for PR tier 1 Universities relationship management, PRC Undergraduates domestic internship program management (Domestic: PRC to PRC), travel and business development including travel to local cities and company visits.
Office location: Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou
Starting date: September 1 2015
• Chinese nationals with English fluency
• Team player with experience working/being in a team environment;
• Desire to learn professional skills (communication, planning, etc);
• Interested in career education;
• Good time management and great communication skills;
• Outgoing personality and good interpersonal skills;
• Previous international experience or experience working with international students appreciated.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume & cover letter (quoting Job reference number) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.