Information Technology & Services Internship
Workers in the so-called STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) occupations earn 26 percent more than workers in other fields. That may be especially welcoming news for IT professionals, since almost half (46 percent) of STEM jobs are in computers and math.
Participating a Information Technology & Services internship typically involves working on different areas such as:
- Analysts, developers, electronic, or computer science programmers
- Web designers in a wide range of companies: automotive engineering, mobile phones, semi-conductors, online gaming, wireless telecommunication, video and imaging, security, automation control, medical, transportation, aviation, aerospace, and environment monitoring
- Research placements in the biotechnology and clean-technology sectors
- Placement under the guidance of the former Thompson Multimedia vice-President Asia
NSC interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Working at the hotel reception desk processing bookings, cancellations, and guest inquiries.
- Responsible for coordinating activities with the restaurants and kitchen for the food and beverage department.
- Liaising with reservation, maintenance, and housekeeping departments in order to complete set tasks.
- Understanding contract rates and allotments with travel agents, wholesalers, and inbound bookings.
- Managing the creative English content of the hotel website.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
LAND MORE THAN JUST AN INTERNSHIP!
Not only are our internship placements completely customizable, but also the experience we provide outside of the workplace.