The primary shift in journalism and media that we’ve been able to experience is its veer toward digitization. Now, the world has a blooming need for seamless communication, digital entertainment, and demand for wireless networks. With this change, India, in particular, is expected to see significant growth in the media sector.
Here at NEXSTEP, we can guarantee you a relevant internship in journalism and media to help you on your journey toward your future career.
Over the years, NEXSTEP has placed students from all over the world in internships that suit their needs. In media and journalism, they’ve had experiences:
- Assisting editors of weekly magazines;
- Writing features stories;
- Attending social events and networking with media professionals;
- Proofreading and copyediting print materials;
- Working with pieces on tourism, lifestyle, and special interests like sports and finance;
- Preparing studio elements for camera;
- Arranging composition elements and taking pictures with photojournalists;
- Setting up and testing the sound and video tech for radio.
Get hands-on experience in the fast-paced work environment of a daily or weekly newspaper office. Or shadow a social media manager as they coordinate posting campaigns for various social networks for brands, organizations, and projects. Past students have [insert examples here].