Most major law firms in Asia have their own structured 1 month internship program with intake 3 times a year (January, May & August). Beware of the competitiveness of this industry and those practices. International high-school graduates on a gap year, undergraduate students and recent graduates also want to intern abroad in a prestigious law firms.
Thanks to our long standing relationships with many firms, longer law internships are also available all year round (summer internships and winter internships).
Participating in a legal internship typically involves working in an environment where professionalism, responsiveness, creativeness, and teamwork are the key skills.
You might work alongside:
- Patent attorneys
- Trademark attorneys
- Legal assistants
Sample Legal Project
- Doing legal research
- Working alongside lawyers representing clients on a large variety of legal matters
- Deal with clients ranging from multinational corporations, large or medium-sized state owned enterprises, to start-up enterprises in a large variety of industries, including but not limited to, automobile, energy, pharmacy, real estate, trading, retail, telecommunication, and internet industries
NSC interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Working at the hotel reception desk processing bookings, cancellations, and guest inquiries.
- Responsible for coordinating activities with the restaurants and kitchen for the food and beverage department.
- Liaising with reservation, maintenance, and housekeeping departments in order to complete set tasks.
- Understanding contract rates and allotments with travel agents, wholesalers, and inbound bookings.
- Managing the creative English content of the hotel website.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
LAND MORE THAN JUST AN INTERNSHIP!
Not only are our internship placements completely customizable, but also the experience we provide outside of the workplace.