Industry: Financial Services
Program City: Shanghai
Our company is a financial service advisory helping international SMEs expand their business in China. Our partners include strategic investment institutions and investors, providing strong support to help build world class companies.
We provide a one-stop service center for SMEs expanding to China. More than just an office space, we provide IP protection, market development, industry resources, investment guidance, and other services. It serves as a bridge to connect your company with the Chinese market.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing weekly e-Newsletter in collaboration with social media strategist;
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories;
- Organize and attend monthly marketing committee meeting including preparing agenda and taking minutes;
- Reach out to the community organizations, general public and interested parties with the message about Events and pitches;
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications;
- Plan and facilitate Marketing Committee meetings including distributing agenda and taking minutes;
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by team as necessary.
- College/university degree in business, marketing or related majors;
- Passion for marketing and looking to advance in a marketing role;
- Previous experience in marketing preferred;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Team player and great interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and able to handle pressure.