Industry: Sports & Entertainment
Program City: Shanghai
Marketing internship Company description
Slamball China is the branch company of Slamball LLC in the United States. We are responsible to promote and develop the slamball programs and MSAA alliance in China. Slamball will be starting from the China region, through direct investment or joint ventures that will eventually be extended to SlamBall Asia markets.
SlamBall is a new sports and entertainment events created by the Mason Gordon in 2000. It combines basketball, American football and ice hockey ornamental in one which has all the elements to become a popular sport in the world.
There are dazzling action, full body contact, amazing power, limitless creativity and intense confrontation in the game. SlamBall movement brings participants to stimulate, confrontation and the feeling of flying. Moreover, it realized the video game show and perfectly mixes with entertainments.
- Identifies and implements new marketing initiatives to support marketing strategy and plan including events, sponsorships, public relation opportunities to enhance brand awareness and opportunities;
- Leverage market intelligence to strengthen company’s brand and position in China markets;
- Provides support to address the needs of clients and prospects in the various markets;
- Support Marketing team in the campaign construction by providing accurate sales forecast and sales mix analysis;
- Participate in communications initiatives such as promotion campaigns and drafting of press releases;
- Help to promote Slamball in new media field (WeChat, weibo, twitter, Instagram, Micro, MEIPAI);
- Work closely and cooperate with the other Marketing team members to facilitate corporate events and incentives;
- Ensure timely updates of corporate websites.
- Have passion on sports industry;
- Knowledge and proven abilities in marketing of professional services and public relations;
- Recognizes, analyzes problems and responds with a sense of urgency, using good judgment;
- Manages expenses and supports region team to achieve profitable goals;
- Sense of problem solving and being challenged;
- Organized, detail-oriented, creative, good communication and a team player;
- Familiar with marketing tools and operation process;
- Creative thinking, curious and aggressive mindset;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Familiar with PC applications, include Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.