Industry: Journalism & Media
Program City: Hong Kong
Media internship Hong Kong overview
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients;
- Media Booking and follow up;
- Handle the liaison with media partners and vendors;
- Media buying reports and suggestions.
- Language Proficiency:
- English is essential;
- Cantonese & Mandarin would be very useful as well;
- No matter you want to work in print, TV, online or radio, you have to write. Good writing skills are crucial to do well in internship;
- Good presenting and reporting skills;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be Motivated and Determined;
- HK Citizens only for local TV stations.