Industry: Sporting Goods
Program City: Shanghai
New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. New Balance began as a Boston-based arch support company in the early 1900’s developed into a specialized shoe manufacturer in the 1970’s, and has grown to become a leading global athletic products company. New Balance has been responsible for a number of firsts in our industry through the continual improvement and advancement of our products and a relentless drive to achieve a better fit and performance for all. We have maintained five manufacturing facilities in New England where we continue to rely on the skills and teamwork of our American workforce to produce a percentage of our athletic footwear. Today New Balance is a family of brands including New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine.
Part of what makes New Balance so unique is our commitment to making products that not only provide performance, but also superior fit and comfort. To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and apparel, we focus on improving our technology and production methods. Our philosophy is simple: Listen, learn and refine. It’s an approach to technology that puts us face to face with world class athletes and everyday athletes alike. It keeps us focused on the goal we share with everyone who runs, walks, or competes. The same attention that is placed on our athletic shoes and apparel is also placed on our associates. We seek talented individuals that fit into our team-oriented atmosphere. Additionally, we are proud to have an environment that offers the comfort of a true work/life Balance. We have remained strongly committed to a core set of company values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction. At New Balance, movement is the center of everything we do. We’re looking for team members that are just as committed to moving our brands, people and company forward.
- Assist the product team to complete the weekly marketing report;
- Work with the team to consolidate products’ data (including: CMLP/VMLP etc);
- Download global materials and work with supervisor to manage product information;
- Manage product samples and organize into categories;
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by team as necessary.
- College / University degree in business, marketing or sports related majors;
- Passion for sports and looking to advance in the sports industry;
- Previous experience in sports preferred;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, experience in ERP system would be a plus;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Team player and great interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and able to handle pressure.