NEXSTEP is an experiential learning company that specializes in offering transformative programs and experiences across…
NEXSTEP is happy to announce that we will offer two students a scholarship to cover the NEXSTEP Indonesia Internship Program Fee.
More info about the Scholarship: You will experience a new working culture, increase their skills, highlight their resume and standout from their peers.
Program starts: June 10, 2019
Duration: 8-24 weeks
What we provide?
– Guaranteed internship placement in host company in Indonesia (available city: Jakarta, Surabaya, Bali, Malang)
– Pre-departure service including resume revision and interview training
– Social network
– Visa assistance (if needed)
– 24/7 emergency contact
– Basic allowance
To be eligible for this program, you must fulfill the following requirements:
1. All nationalities who are eligible for social culture visa or has a valid visa to stay and do the internship in Indonesia
2. 18-26 years old
3. Min GPA 3.00
4. Have interest in Indonesian culture
5. Have strong leadership qualities and potential, social media savvy
6. Responsible to cover the fees not included in the scholarship benefits eg.airfare ticket, medical insurance, living cost
You can register on NEXSTEP Application system and will need to provide a recommendation from your school/university/employer and 1 page motivation letter explaining why you are the right candidate to participate in this program.
Selection process:Selected applicants will be interviewed by NEXSTEP by April 20, 2019
Deadline of Application:Please APPLY BEFORE April 13, 2019